A Complete Solution for Royal Mail™ Processing
Flex Systems’ Royal Mail postal processing module allows for comprehensive address quality and mail
processing features. The module gives you access address validation and correction (through PAF®),
presort and Mailmark®, enabling you to generate the highest possible discounts.
- Address Validation
The address validation module is a very powerful address lookup, verification and
correction system. Address validation and correction improves the quality of your
database and ensures the address information is acceptable to the post office.
Validation cleans your mailing list records, adds the proper information, and
corrects the address composition and spelling according to the postal standards.
The FlexMail Royal Mail presort module lets you sort your mailing and produce
accompanying documents for your mailing according to the Royal Mail guidelines.
This offers you the possibility to take advantage of the benefits offered by Royal
Mail for mailings sorted, bundled, and bagged according to these rules.
FlexMail allows you to generate the Mailmark barcode string and print the barcode
in 4-state or one of the datamatrix formats enableing Royal Mail to provide you
information about the status of your mail.
FlexMail’s additional features to print indicia and the usage of postal design templates, make
FlexMail a complete solution for Royal Mail processing.
A Fully Integrated Solution
Flex Systems’ Royal Maill processing module is completely integrated in the FlexMail software,
offering one single environment for data selection, postal preparation, output design and
printing. The postal module can be accessed through FlexMail without having to install additional
software and data files on your computer.
- Simple to use.
- Updates installed automatically.
All Royal Mail™ Processing Features Needed
The address validation, presort services, and Mailmark® support, combined with the powerful
design, printing, and mail production features of FlexMail give you an unsurpassed solution
for Royal Mail mail preparation.
- FlexMail Postal data file for the UK is derived from the Royal Mail Postcode
Address File (PAF®), that gives you access to 31.9 million UK postal addresses
and 1.8 million UK postcodes.
- Look up or verify (and correct) individual addresses in interactive mode.
- Verify and correct complete address lists unattended in batch mode.
- Powerful and sophisticated extended searching facilities that can track down
even very difficult or misspelled names or addresses. Search features include
‘Sounds Like’, and ‘Spelled Like’ searches.
- Define capitalization and abbreviation for each field.
- Supports Business Mail, Business Mail 1st Class, Advertising Mail, Sustainable
Advertising Mail, and Publishing Mail.
- Supports Unsorted, Low Sort, and High Sort presort methods.
- To optimize service and savings, FlexMail supports Undersized Directs, Mixed
Weight Mailings, and Geographic ordering.
- Produces all required Royal Mail paperwork including a Line listing and the
Computer Planning Report. All reports are generated in PDF format for easy
access and printing. Viewing and printing are integrated in FlexMail.
- Customizable break marks for bundles, trays or sacks, and pallets.
- Mailmark data-string creation based on fixed and variable information from your
- Datamatrix Mailmark Barcode generation (Type 7, 9, 29).
- 4-State Mailmark Barcode generation (4-state).
Additional Royal Mail Features
- Easily add indicia to your mailing.
- Use postal templates to help you design your mail piece according to the
Royal Mail guidelines.